Description: On 1 May, 1931, order ¹ 55 on VVS OF RKKA - WORKERS' AND PEASANTS' RED ARMY based the Irkutsk high military aviation engineering of the Order of the Red Star school (initially there was as the 4th Irkutsk military school of aviation equipment, and is still earlier - the Irkutsk cadet school, which it appeared to the light in 1872 by order N 161 on the military department, and on 20 September, 1874, it was opened), on the base of Irkutsk military school. In these years it became the authentic smithy of technical-engineering personnel for the Air Force of the country. In the walls of school are prepared more than 70 thousand military aviation specialists. Among its graduates of 14 Heroes of the Soviet Union, 16 Generals, tens of doctors and Candidate of Sciencess, the important leaders of national economy and air technical service VVS, the deserved veterans and those, who today serve. For the big merit in training of officer personnel for the armed forces and in connection with the 30- anniversary of victory in the World War II on 30 April, 1975, the school was rewarded with the Order of the Red Star. At present school is large in VVS aviation-engineering educational institution for training of cadre military aeronautical engineers for the long-range aviation of the Air Force RF. On the sketch to KHMK is represented the main housing of the school
On the sketch to KHMK is represented the main housing of the school
Deployment KHMK from 20.04.2006. presentation KHMK and stamps_00 takes place on the solemn measures in the honor of 75 anniversaries of school in DK "Orbita" into on 15.00 26 May 2006g.
Orders for the post souvenirs can be sent by the address: Sergey 664019, âîõ 93. Irkutsk-19 stamps_00
Information about IVVAIU